HHCA Training Institute (HHCA, Inc.) is the Adult Career & Continuing Education Services licensed by the New York State Education Department, Bureau of Proprietary School Supervision (BPSS). Found in 1997 in Jamaica, Queens and recently relocated to the heart of Myrtle Avenue in Ridgewood, Queens – Voted as the best professional training school in the five boroughs, HHCA Institute has established itself as the leading and “go to” Health Care Professional Services training school in the New York Metro area.
Our well trained and certified instructors’ background included international Medical Doctor, University Health & Wellness Professor, EMS Registered Nurse, Licensed Practice Nurse, Ph.D. & International Red Cross veteran among other Health Care and Medical related fields. Build on the diversified and vast combined knowledge, HHCA Institute is deeply passionate about educating and preparing our students with exceptional skills to enter the healthcare services industry.
HHCA Training Institute has a simple but clear purpose – to prepare and empower our students to succeed in a rapidly changing health and wellness industries.
We are determined to be the best vocational school, the affiliate, partner, trainer, workforce development and school of choice in the New York Metro area. We will strive to prepare all students with the skills that a rigorous curriculum and the competencies essential for success in the high demand and competitive healthcare services industry.
Our Core Values
Our foundation will structure around the Core Values of Learning, Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Respect, and Accountability.
- Learning – Supporting a learning environment that continuously motivates all individuals to excel;
- Excellence – We strive for excellence in instruction and service by upholding high training and professional standards, providing a quality instructional environment, and continuously seeking improvement in all aspects of our work;
- Innovation – Challenging ourselves to create unique ideas and innovative solutions in a technology-rich environment;
- Integrity – We strive to demonstrate high standards of ethical conduct and to celebrate honesty, openness, and trust;
- Respect – We recognize and value the uniqueness, diversity, and dignity of every individual;
- Accountability – Demonstrating a personal and institutional accountability for student learning, ethical conduct, and adherence to mandates, policies, and procedures.